[dropcap type=”1″]S[/dropcap]Steps of Eggless Dryfruit Cake Recipe in Pressure Cooker
- So let us start to make our Dryfruit cake in Pressure Cooker. Put butter in big bowl and start whipping it. Whip it for 3-4 minutes. Now put sugar powder into it and again whip them together for 3-4 minutes.
- After that we will put all purpose flour (Maida), milk powder, milk, baking powder, and soda into it. Now mix them well and make a smooth paste. If you feel paste is not turning smooth then add some more milk to it like 1-2 table spoon.
- Now put ¼ spoon of essence of your choice whether it is pineapple, almond, chocolate or any other. Mix it with paste. Our mixture is now ready, it turns into a smooth paste. We will transfer it into a container or I can say Pateela.
- But before we prepare our container, we will ready our pressure cooker for baking this dryfruit cake. Just put some salt into cooker to make a thick layer of salt on which you will keep that cake container. Salt will absorb excess heat in cooker and will maintain temperature. Keep cooker on gas to get heated and this process is kind of pre heating.
- Now lets prepare our container. Firstly apply some clarified butter or desi ghee into the Pateela or container.
Put all purpose flour or maida into pateela and move it all around container so that it can stick with pateela and in this way we get a layered container ready with us. You can say it is a Desi Jugad. Now put whole mixture into that container. Move it like that its top surface get leveled.
- When our cooker get heated, put container into the cooker. Do that carefully if you want you can use gloves at that time. Now close the lid of pressure cooker but remove its whistle. Let cake bake for 10 minutes on low flame.
- Total timing of baking is around 40 minutes but we will open it once in 10 minutes and put dry fruits on cake. At this time our cake material turns little thicker and now our dry fruits will not settle down at surface of cake. Now these dry fruits and cherries will be at a middle level of cake.
- After 20 minutes of baking again open the pressure cooker, and do all garnishing you want with dry fruits and cherries . Like this all garnishing will be stick at top of the cake. This will surely enhance the beauty of your dry fruit cake.
- After completion of 40 minutes again open the cooker, you can see cake is perfectly baked. Top of the cake is perfectly brown and looking yummy. Take out the container carefully, it is not that difficult but you have to be careful at this time.
- Now let it cool for 5 minutes. After that put a plate on container, invert it carefully and your Dry fruit cake is out. Try this cake and surely let me know about your experience in comments. It will be soft and spongy if you follow my recipe.
[vc_button title=”Dryfruit Cake recipe Video in Hindi” target=”_blank” color=”default” size=”default2″ href=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9gR2j8iyEE”]