Mango Ice Cream Recipe Steps
- Firstly blend Milk and mango in a mixer jar or with blender.
- Make a smooth blend of mango pulp and milk.
- After that add cream and condensed milk to it.
- With that mix saffron to lukewarm milk and add it to mixer jar, now blend them all.
- Make a smooth blend and pour it to desired container or molds.
- Cover your container with foil paper so that your ice cream will stay cream not icy.
- Now just freeze it overnight and your No Cook Natural Mango Ice Cream is ready to serve 🙂
- Dhokla Idli Recipe | Fusion of South Indian & Gujarati Cuisine !!
- Chapati Noodles Recipe |Make your Kids Happy & Healthy
You May Also Like