Love Mango? Love Ice Cream? Want to make natural ice cream at home. Here I am sharing an instant no cook recipe of Natural Mango Ice Cream. This is one of the most easy, and no hassle recipes here on our website.
Surely try this mango ice cream recipe, and I am sure all will love this natural ice cream.
Usually kids and all age groups love ice cream so why not switch to something natural 🙂
Mango Ice Cream Recipe Ingredients
- Mango Pulp- 250 ml
- Full Cream Milk- 350 ml
- Cream- 125 ml
- Condensed Milk- 200gm
- Kesar (Saffron)- 8-10
Below Press 2 To Read Mango Ice Cream Recipe Steps
Mango Ice Cream Recipe Steps
- Firstly blend Milk and mango in a mixer jar or with blender.
- Make a smooth blend of mango pulp and milk.
- After that add cream and condensed milk to it.
- With that mix saffron to lukewarm milk and add it to mixer jar, now blend them all.
- Make a smooth blend and pour it to desired container or molds.
- Cover your container with foil paper so that your ice cream will stay cream not icy.
- Now just freeze it overnight and your No Cook Natural Mango Ice Cream is ready to serve 🙂