2 Minute Mug Cake Recipe | Instant Cake
Today I will tell you a simple & instant recipe of cake.
Yes now you don’t need to be specialized in baking to make a cake !!
Now its a kids game to make a cake at home.
You just need some simple ingredients, a mug & a microwave for this 2 minute cake recipe.
On next page of this Article I will share its recipe
Below Press “2” or “View all” to read Mug Cake Recipe
Ingredients of 2 Minute Mug Cake
- Flour / Maida – 3 tbsp
- Cocoa Powder – 1 tbsp
- Powdered Sugar – 1 1/2 tbsp
- baking powder – 1/16 tsp or 2 pinches
- baking soda – 1/2 pinch
- Condensed Milk optional – 1 tbsp
- Milk -1 tbsp
- Butter / oil – 1 tbsp
- Cream / Malai – 1/2 tbsp
- Vinegar or lemon juice – 1 drop
- Vanilla or cocoa butter Essence – 4-5 drops
Steps to make Mug Cake
- Firstly Put all dry ingredients in a mug, that are maida, cocoa powder, powder sugar, baking powder and baking soda. Mix them all with a fork. Here we have dry mixture to make a instant cup cake or mug cake.
- Now in that dry mixture add condensed milk, milk, butter or oil, malai, vinegar & essence. Again mix them and make a lump free smooth mixture.
- Once batter is ready again add 1 tbs of extra milk in it and give it a good mix.
- Just before baking, add choco chips to it.
- Place mug in microwave and microwave it for 1 minute. Just after one minute our cake will be ready.