Aloo Tikki Recipe Specially for Vrat like Navratri & Shivratri
Aloo tikki is one of the popular Indian Snacks. Its main ingredient is aloo means potato. From all around potato snacks, aloo tikki is one of the famous. Aloo tikki is also made during vrats like navratri, shivratri and janmashtami.
So today I am sharing recipe of aloo tikki with you all and this recipe is as per vrat days. Now its up to you whether you want to make in regular days or vrat days.
I am sure you will love this aloo tikki recipe once you will try it at home.
You can also use this aloo tikki as burger patty.
Step By Step Recipe Of Vart Aloo Tikki
Recipe Type- North Indian
Preparation Time- 15 Minutes
Total Time- 15 Minutes
Serves- 30 Minutes
Aloo Tikki Recipe Ingredients
- 2 Large Potatoes/Aloo
- ½ Teaspoon Red Chili Powder
- Rock Salt (Sendha Namak) As Required
- ¼ Teaspoon Black Pepper Powder (Kali Mirch Powder), Or As Required
- ½ Teaspoon Cumin Seeds Powder
- 2 Tablespoon Singhare ka Aata or Kuttu Ka Aata
- 4 Tablespoon Oil For Frying
- 1-2 Tablespoon Coriander Leaves