Authentic Kadai Paneer Recipe “Restaurant Style”
Kadai Paneer Recipe is one of the most popular recipes of North India. Kadai Paneer Recipe is powered with authentic flavors of whole spices! Learn how to cook Kadhai Paneer at home with some simple steps recipe. I hope you will love my kadai paneer recipe. Surely try recipe of kadai paneer and share it with your friends.
Ingredients For Kadai Paneer Recipe
- Paneer– 300gm
- Shimla Mirch (Capsicum)- 200gm
- Turmeric- 1/4 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder- 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Tez Patta- 2
- Sabut Dhania (Coriander Seeds)- 1/2 tsp
- Jeera (Cumin Seeds)- 1/2 tsp
- Moti Elaichi- 1
- Choti elaichi- 2
- Dal Chini- 1 inch
- Dry Red Chilli- 2
- Tomatoes- 200gm (chopped)
- Cream- 100 gm
- Onion- 2 (sliced)
- Ginger – 1 inch (sliced)
- Refined Oil- 3 tbs
Steps For Kadai Paneer Recipe
- Firstly heat up oil in a pan and put all whole spices in it , that are tez patta, sabut dhania, jeera, moti elaichi, choti elaichi, dal chini and dry red chilli. They will pack up oil with aroma and their flavours. Cook them for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add onion and ginger in it and cook them till onion get translucent, for approx 2-3 minutes. Onions can be sliced or you can chop them in big pieces.
- After that add chopped tomatoes into it and cover pan with a lid. Cook them for 5 minutes so that tomato get cooked.
- Now add capsicum to it and again cover pan with a lid for 4-5 minutes. After that add salt, red chilli and turmeric into it and mix them all together.
- Again cover it with a lid and cook for 2-3 minutes more. After that add cream to it mix them together and add paneer cubes to it. Toss them so that each peice of paner get layered with kadai paneer masala. After cooking it for 2 more minutes our Kadai Paneer is ready to be served.