Bajra Diet Meal | Weight Loss Winters
Today I will tell you a super healthy recipe for Winters. In winters we all need some warm, and for that we eat so much heavy things.
But to replace all those we have some great healthy alternatives like Bajra.
Bajra will keep your body warm and healthy in Winters.
Due to its high fiber content, bajra is a great grain to lose weight.
Adding Bajra in your Meal is very much important in Winters.
Now On next page of this article, I will tell you How to make a Perfect Weight Loss Meal with Bajra, and how to take it.
Below Press “2” or “View all” to read Bajra Diet Meal Recipe
Ingredients for Bajra Weight Loss Meal
- Bajra – 1/2 cup
- Chana dal – 1/2 cup
- Moong Dal (Green) – 1/2 cup
- Dalia – 1/2 cup
- Brokern Rice – 1/2 cup
- Cow Desi Ghee – 1 tbs
- Hing – 1/4 tsp
- Jeera – 1/2 tsp
- Red Chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – As per taste
- Haldi – 1/4 tsp
Video of Bajra Meal
Steps for this weight Loss Recipe
- Firstly Soak Bajra, Chana Dal, Moong Dal, Dalia & Broken rice in hot water for 2 hours. Water should be too hot, so that bajra & chana dal can be cooked properly.
You can also soak them for more time.
- Once all things are soaked, put 1 spoon of desi ghee in cooker. Many people can argue that how can I put desi ghee in a weight loss dish. So I can only tell you that desi ghee in right quantity is absolutely ok. No worry have this delicious and healthy desi ghee in your diet, It will only benefit you.
Note – It should be Cow Desi Ghee
- Once ghee gets hot, add hing to it and with that add Jeera.
- After jeera get little dark, add all soaked ingredients to it. With that add red chilli powder, turmeric & salt. Give them a stir so that everything get mix.
- Now add water to it, and water should be more. Means everything should be soaked in it properly and then also little more than that.
- Now close cooker and cook it for 4-5 whistles. If then also it seems little raw, then add little more water and cook it for two more whistles.
- This is one of my weight loss recipes, You can have it in lunch or dinner. I will surely share more and more weight loss recipes for you.