Health Benefit of RamFal !! Persimmon Fruit
These days I see this fruit gets common in Delhi, India. A rich orange red colored fruit with tomato like looks!
Firstly I hesitate to buy one as this was new to me, but then I go for one. In Delhi it is famous as Ramfal, japanee fruit and its orignal name is
Persimmon Fruit. In hindi it is also known as Tendu. So you can call it with any name you like 🙂
It is quite dense and solid to hold, looks just like a orange or tomato or don’t know it resembles with no. of other fruits & veggies 😀
So How is its Taste ?
- This big question actually vary from our choice, but as a general recommendation, you will not dislike it.
- It is too sweet, so if you are sweet lover then this fruit can be good option in low calorie natural sweet.
- Secondly very less waste part, so it is also value for money.
- As per flavor, it has very mild flavor, not much aromatic fruit. So don’t expect aroma like mangoes.
- Although I like it, but when I came to know about its health benefits, I got in love with this fruit.