Coconut Rose Barfi | You will Love this Sweet
Yesterday I got an idea to give a twist to my Coconut Barfi !!
What was that twist ?
Actually I love Coconut Barfi & I also Love rose flavor, So I decide to make a combination of both.
Now How was its result?
Actually it was exceptional? I am more in love with these coconut barfi as now they have a hint of rose
I know till now you had been seen or tried many coconut barfi recipes, and some may be difficult & some can be little easy
But I am sharing easy, easier, easiest recipe, you can make it in just 5 minutes and that too without cooking on fire !!
Wow means a kid can also make it!!
So on next page I will share its full recipe.
Below Press “2” or “View all” to read Coconut Rose Barfi recipe
What all we need to make Coconut Barfi?
- Desiccated Coconut Powder – 1 cup
- Milk Powder – 1 cup
- Milk – 3-4 tsp
- Rose essence – Few Drops (1/4 tsp)
- Red/ Pink Food Color – 2 drops
- Gulukand – 1 tsp
Steps to make Coconut Barfi
- Firstly mix coconut powder & milk powder. Divide it in two parts in two containers.
- For one add some milk to it and start kneading it as a dough, make tight dough out of it.
- Now for second do same, just add rose essence, pink color & gulukand to it.
- After that set white part in a square shape container, over it apply rose flavored mixture.
- Let it set for 2 minutes and then flip it out from container and cut it into pieces.
- Here our rose coconut barfi is ready.
- You can vary quantity of pink & white portion.
- Surely try this simple yet beautiful & tasty recipe.