Eggless Mayonnaise Recipe “Make Mayonnaise with Milk”
Eggless Mayonnaise Recipe Steps
- Firstly we need Ice chilled Milk & Refined oil. Before making mayonnaise keep full cream milk & refined oil in freezer.
- Now you can make eggless mayonnaise in mixer or with hand blender. Making it with Hand blender is mush easier than mixer.
- So firstly put everything in a jar or mixer jar, but add only half of refined oil in it. Blend them till mixture started becoming thick. If you are blending it with a hand blender then you can see its thickness live but if you are making it in mixer jar then you have to check it in regular interval.
- Once it turn little thick then add rest of the oil and blend it again.
- Now when it comes to your desire consistency, pour into a container and keep it in refrigerator.
- You can keep this mayonnaise in refrigerator for a week, and use it as bread spread or snacks creamy dip.
Note- If your mayonnaise didn’t comes out thick, then keep it in freezer for 1/2 hour and then again blend it.
If you want to use cream instead of milk then Take 1/4 cup of refined and 1 cup of cream.
You may also like...