Eggless Mayonnaise Recipe “Make Mayonnaise with Milk”
Do you love Creamy Mayonnaise? Want to make it at home? Today I will tell you how to make eggless mayonnaise at home with just few common ingredients which are easily available in our kitchen. Milk or Cream and refined oil.
Eggless Mayonnaise Recipe Ingredients
- Milk- 1/4 cup (50 ml)
- Refined Oil- 3/4 cup (125ml)
- Salt- 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder- 1/4 tsp
- Mustard Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Coriander – Few Leaves
- Vinegar/ lemon juice-2 tsp
Below Press “2” or “View All” For Homemade Eggless Mayonnaise Recipe Steps!!
Eggless Mayonnaise Recipe Steps
- Firstly we need Ice chilled Milk & Refined oil. Before making mayonnaise keep full cream milk & refined oil in freezer.
- Now you can make eggless mayonnaise in mixer or with hand blender. Making it with Hand blender is mush easier than mixer.
- So firstly put everything in a jar or mixer jar, but add only half of refined oil in it. Blend them till mixture started becoming thick. If you are blending it with a hand blender then you can see its thickness live but if you are making it in mixer jar then you have to check it in regular interval.
- Once it turn little thick then add rest of the oil and blend it again.
- Now when it comes to your desire consistency, pour into a container and keep it in refrigerator.
- You can keep this mayonnaise in refrigerator for a week, and use it as bread spread or snacks creamy dip.
Note- If your mayonnaise didn’t comes out thick, then keep it in freezer for 1/2 hour and then again blend it.
If you want to use cream instead of milk then Take 1/4 cup of refined and 1 cup of cream.