Fruit Cream Cake for Birthday Party
Are you get bored of having cake in birthdays ?
Every time cake cake & cake !!
So this time on my hubby’s birthday, my daughter In Law Hunny surprised him with Fruit Cream Cake.
Yes Fruit Cream Cake, and you know we all loved it so much & our guests get busy in asking its recipe.
So I thought, why not to share its recipe with you all.
It is actually a simple recipe, yet not known by many. You can try it in parties and for occasions like christmas.
On next page I will share its recipe.
Below Press “2” or “View all” to read recipe of Fruit Cream
- Cream – 300 ml
- Sugar powder – 1/2 cup
- Vanilla Essence – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Chopped Mangoes – 1/2 Cup
- Chopped Apples – 1/2 Cup
- Chopped Banana – 1/2 Cup
- Pomegranate – 1/2 Cup
- Chopped Grapes – 1/2 Cup
- Chopped Kiwi – 1
- Papaya – 1 cup
- Whisk cream and make it smooth in a mixing bowl.
- Add sugar powder in cream and mix it well.
- Chop all fruits in cubical or round shape. You can add seasonal fruits as per your favorites.
Just don’t add citrus & sour fruits like oranges.
- Add chopped fruits in cream and mix them.
- Now we present this fruit cream in a different manner which surprised everyone.
- We crumble dryfruit cake in a bowl and fill bowl half with it. Over that we Pour fruit cream.
- Keep this in mind, that you should add less cream and more fruit to it so that it don’t get runny.
- You can make cake it home, I have different recipes for cake. 5 Minute Eggless Cake Recipe Microwave & Dry Fruit Cooker Cake Recipe
- Now Refrigerate it for an hour and serve it and you know it is really amazing, surely try it.
- Enjoy tasty delicious fruit cream cake.