How to make Idli Dosa Uttpam Batter
[dropcap type=”1″]P[/dropcap] Preparation Steps of Idli Batter Recipe
- Soak Rice for 8 Hours, normally we soak rice overnight.
- Soak Lentil for 2 hours before making batter.
[dropcap type=”1″]S[/dropcap]Steps of Idli Batter Recipe
- Firstly drain water from rice and lentil .We will grind rice and lentil separately.
- Put Rice in a grinder or mixer and add some water to it, after that grind it properly, it should turn into a smooth paste. Same with lentil make it a smooth creamy paste. More Smoother paste result into more spongy and softer idli, and nice dosa and uttapam.
- Now mix paste of rice and lentil together. After that keep batter in a deep utensil or pan and batter should be filled at its half level as our batter will be double after fermentation .It will ferment in 12 hours and in winters it will take around 24 hours.
- Keep batter little thick for idli and uttapam, and add some water when you will make dosa. In my coming recipes I will share recipe of idli, dosa and uttapam.
[quote_box_center]TIP For Winters- If you want to ready your batter in 12 hours then boil water in a pan, put lid on it and then keep your batter pan on it for 12 hours. With the help of hot water our batter will be ready in normal time just like summers. [/quote_box_center]
[vc_button title=”Idli Batter Recipe Video in Hindi” target=”_blank” color=”default” size=”default2″ href=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPBZd70n2Ds”]