Kids Tiffin Macaroni Recipe | No Onion Garlic
Preperation Steps of Macaroni Recipe
- Firstly we have to cut all veggies & cut paneer in small cubes
- Wash Macaroni before boiling it.
Steps of Macaroni Recipe
- Now put water in a deep pan and add half tsp of salt in it. Boil the water and after boiling it put macaroni in it. Branded Marconi mention time on packs also so you can follow that too.
- After that Put oil in a deep frying pan or kadhai, Now put vegetables cook them for 2-3 minutes and let them little softer.
- Now after our vegetables are little bit cooked, add tomato puree to it and let its water evaporate. After tomato puree get little dry add salt, black pepper, basil leaves powder, coriander powder and chilli flakes to it. Cook it for 2 minutes and then add tomato sauce.
- Add paneer or cottage cheese to vegetables. In meantime our macaroni is also boiled and we will just drain its water with help of channi or filter. You can also pour some refined oil or olive oil over boiled macaroni to prevent them from sticking.
- In last add Marconi to vegetable, mix them well, each macaroni should be layered with spices and here our yummy macaroni is ready.
You may also like...