Panjiri Ladoo Recipe
Steps & Video For Panjiri Ladoo Recipe
- Now we will start our recipe of panjiri ladoo or panjiri. Firstly take a deep pan or kadhai. Put some desi ghee (approx 100gm) to it and fry phul makhane in it. Fry them till they turn golden brown. After that take them out in a plate.
- Now fry edible gum or gond in that ghee. Fry it on low flame otherwise it will not cook properly on high flame. After frying take them out in that plate. Same like that fry melon seeds and keep it in a plate.
- After this filter that ghee, seprate it from burned waste. Now roast semolina or sooji in that ghee only. Roast it on medium flame, otherwise it will burn on high flame. keep moving it and roast till it turn golden brown.
- After roasting sooji, now we will roast wheat flour. Take ghee for it in a pan or kadhai (approx 350gm). Roast it on medium flame till it turn brown. If you want you can add more Ghee to it. Have a regular work out in your routine to get positive effects of this heavy panjeeri.
- Keep moving wheat flour, don’t let it to stick with pan surface. It will spread a nice aroma in your kitchen, and its ghee separates and a layer of ghee comes at the top at that time wheat flour is perfectly roasted. Now that it out in a bowl.
- Mix sooji and wheat flour. Now we will keep it for half hour to cool down its temperature. We didn’t keep it in kadhai to be cool down as its heat will burn the wheat flour.
- Crush phool makhane and edible gum (gond) in a grinder, if you want you can also crush dry fruits with them.
- After half hour when our wheet flour and sooji mixture cool down, add dry fruits, coconut, and grinned phool makhane and edible gum to it. Mix it well.
- Now in last we will add sugar powder or karara to it and mix it with whole panjeeri material. You can change quatity of sugar powder and try fruits as per your taste.
- Now If you want to make Ladoo of this panjeeri just take some material in your hand. Bid it together and make its balls.
- If you are making this for a new mother then you can add ajwain(carom seeds), sunth (ginger powder) and kamarkus(fried & Grinned), all three will be 10-10gm.