Secret Homemade Biryani Masala | Pulao Masala Recipe
Many of my friends and social followers ask about recipe of Biryani or Pulao masala! I got lots of mails and queries about this biryani masala recipe. So now I am sharing my recipe of Biryani masala, which is just near to typical Biryani masala with some of my own changes.
Now here are some benefits of making spice mix at home.
- Firstly homemade masala have much better aroma than market one.
- You can increase or decrease quantity of spices as per taste in homemade spice mix.
- You can make homemade masala in less quantity so that you can consume it before it loose its aroma.
- You can do experiments with flavours and unleash the possibilities in your kitchen.
Biryani Masala Recipe Ingredients
- coriander seeds (sabut dhania)- 3 tablespoons / 16 grams
- caraway seeds (shah jeera) – 3 tablespoons / 19 grams
- cumin seeds (jeera)- 1 tablespoon/ 8 grams
- mace strands (javitri)- 1 tablespoon/ 4 grams
- green cardamoms (choti elaichi)- 15/ 3 grams
- cloves (long)- 1 tablespoon / 4 grams
- small to medium sized tej patta- 8
- dry red chillies – 4 / 3 grams
- black cardamoms (badi elaichi)- 3
- cinnamon sticks (dalchini) – 5 sticks each 3 inches / 2 grams
- small nutmeg (jaiphal)- 1 / 5 grams
- black pepper (sabut kali mirch)- ½ tablespoon/ 3 grams
So lets see how to make Biryani Pulao masala at home.