Teddy Cake For Kids Birthday Party | Super Easy
Today I will share a simple yet attractive cake recipe. I named it Teddy cake as it looks like a teddy face.
Usually kids get attracted towards these types of cakes, now main thing in this cake is finishing, which we have to do carefully.
You can make this cake on Kids Birthdays, Christmas Parties or new year.
On Next page of this article I will tell you a 5 minute cake recipe and how to turn it into a teddy cake.
Below Press “2” or “View all” to read Teddy Cake Recipe and watch a Cake Recipe Video
For this teddy Cake Firstly we have to make a Cake in half ball shape.
Ingredients Need For Making Instant Chocolate Cake Recipe
- 20 Chocolate Oreo Biscuits
- 1 Cup Milk (250 ML)
- 3/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Teaspoon Sugar (Optional)
- Chocolate Syrup, Silver Pearls and Cherries For Topping On The Cake
Video & Steps of Instant Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Take 20 Oreo chocolate biscuits and grind them in mixer, make a fine powder of biscuits.
- Add 2 teaspoon sugar, 250 ml milk and 3/4 teaspoon baking powder in jar.
- Sugar is optional, if you want to add extra sweetness than add sugar.
- Now grind Oreo biscuit powder, milk and baking powder together for 2-3 minutes.
- Take a microwave safe bowl and grease it with some butter. Take a Curved Semi spherical Bowl to give it a perfect shape.
- Pour mixture into bowl and bake it in microwave for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes you can check your cake by inserting a toothpick in cake, if mixture will stick on toothpick than bake it for another 2-3 minutes.
- After baking remove bowl from microwave and let it be cool down.
- Flip bowl and take out Oreo cake into your plate.
- Now garnish your delicious cake with chocolate syrup, cherries and silver pearls, enjoy your instant Oreo cake.
- You can double the ratio of material if you want to make big cake.
After this we have to decorate it just like a Teddy Face
Firstly lets prepare its icing, for that take
- Whipping Cream – 2 cups
- Icing Sugar – 2 tbs
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
Prepare Whip Cream
- You can easily get whipping cream at bakery, but if you don’t get it then use Amul Cream. But with Amul Cream you should have icing sugar as normal sugar can’t work with Amul Cream.
- To whip cream, remember to chill it in refrigerator, at least for a day.
- Now whip it, that cream & sugar in a bowl, beat it with a hand whisker or an electric beater with wired attachment. Do that till it turns double in quantity. It should turn thick. Manually it takes 10-15 minutes and with electric 5-8 minutes.
- While whipping add little cocoa powder to some seperate whip cream to make it brown & chocolate flavored.
- After that apply cream all around cake edges, and top. If you make a square cake then icing would be easy.
If you don’t have a icing table, then do that manually with a help of spatula. Here you Can Buy it.
You can make designed by Icing cone & its attachments. Here You Can Buy It.
- You can get chocolate coins in market by which you can make Teddy Eyes.
- For its ears you can put Chocolate oreo biscuits, or chocolate coins.
- For teddy smile & nose you can use chocolate sauce.
- You can also use chocolate pieces for decoration.
Like My facebook Page !
For My Recipe Videos Subscribe My youtube Channel