Weight Loss Breakfast “Healthy Oats Cheela”
Ingredients you need for Oats Cheela
- Oats – 1/4 cup
- Besan (Gram Flour)- 1/2 cup
- Sooji – 1/2 cup
- Salt- 1/2 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder- 1/2 tsp
- Jeera (Cumin Seeds) – 1/2 tsp
- Dhaniya (Coriander Leaves) – 1/4 cup ( chopped )
- Tomato- 1 (fine chopped)
- Capsicum- 1 (fine Chopped)
- Refined oil/ Smoked Mustard Oil – as required for cooking
- Water- To make batter
Steps to Make Healthy Oats Cheela
- Firstly Grind oats in a mixer jar, make its Coarse powder. Take it out into a mixing bowl.
- Add besan & sooji to it and mix them.
- Now add salt, red chilli and jeera and mix them. You can also add pinch of hing in it.
- After that add chopped tomato, capsicum and coriander leaves.
- Add water to mixture and make a smooth batter. You will need around 1 cup for water for it.
- Batter should not be much thick and not too runny. Let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat up tawa and spread little oil over it, if you are using non stick tawa then there is no need of oil.
- Now spread some batter over hot tawa. let it cook on medium flame.
- Once it start cooking from top, flip it and cook it from both sides. I am making oil free cheela, but if you want a crisp cheela then you can add oil while cooking over it and its edges.
- Once you see golden brown spots over cheela, then it is ready to serve hot.
You may also like...